For my column topic I'm thinking of defaulting to my Obamanation post unless something else comes along that's more inspiring. Other topics I'm considering is the integration of gamers into the work force, or the elitism of the Oscars.
Odds & Ends: September 4, 2026
-
Harakiri. My latest Zone 2-watching, trying-to-become-a-film-buff movie was
this 1962 Japanese samurai film directed by Masaki Kobayashi. It’s one of
the...
JoCo News: MST3k, Dragon Con, TMBG Shows
-
Hello, Friends! Just because I haven’t been communicating AT ALL doesn’t
mean I haven’t been working. I had to take a break from Satisfactory, right
when I...
Listen to the Final 1UP Podcast Ever
-
As you know, 1UP.com has breathed its last. Such are the vicissitudes of
business. Happily, Jose Otero managed to pull together a startling number
of for...
Interview: Chris Willrich on “Grand Tour”
-
– Tell us a bit about “Grand Tour.” It’s a slice-of-life story set on a
future Earth that, while it may not be truly utopian, is peaceful and
wealthy, such...
Dressing in jackets in weather that's nippy, biking and hiking, and hating on hippies. Amazon packages tied up with string, these are a few of my favorite things.
Gaming and sleeping for ten hour sessions,writing and buying electronic possessions. Forgetting my wallet and disliking spring, these are apparently my favorite things.
Bubble Hearthing and Divine storm,
Everything's better in sandwich form,
And I know it's sad,
But I simply remember my favorite things, and then I don't feeeeeeel sooooo baaaaaaad.
No comments:
Post a Comment